For a place at Koblenz University of Applied Sciences or University Koblenz, please apply via uni-assist. Here you generally  need the following documents:

  • Secondary school leaving certificate and all other documents that entitle you to study at a university in your home country
  • If you have already studied, university certificates, overviews of grades or transcripts of your studies to date
  • Proof of German language skills  (see Language Certificates )
  • Page of passport with personal data
  • You can find all information about certifications and translations, also abroad, here on the uni assist website.

 Start your application in time, because you can only submit documents until the end of the application deadline!


If your application has been successfully checked by uni assist, it will be forwarded to the university of your choice. You will then receive a message from your university after a processing period.

You can check the status of your application on the portal


For University Koblenz  only: completed Applicaion for Admission.